Saturday 12 October 2013

{Butterfly Project School Chapter 1: Natta Cosme}: Unwrapping

(photo retrieved from Butterfly Project Malaysia FB)

Butterfly Project School offered their first intake of blogging in collaboration with Natta Cosme around mid September. I joined and so lucky!I was selected!!! It's the best learning opportunity especially for newbies like me. 

Yesterday, just before I step out of my house before heading to music school, I got my package from Natta Cosme. While waiting for our homework instruction for reviewing the product, just let you have a peep on the cute package I received. 
Pretty lacy box~~~ not a light one

Like having a red bomb ^.^

Sincere thanks deep down from heart.

Everything is protected.

Altogether, colorful and pleasant.

Thanks to Natta Cosme
We got surprise in the checkers envelope. 
Reveal it when I blog about the review :p

Opps! Capsule for beauty treatment !

Here come the main character. 
Perfectly armed and protected. 

Another surprise here. 
A huge bottle of Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner. (335 ml) 

One of the surprises. 
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream that created huge rave and being the secret of beauty of celebrities. 

Perfectly sealed toner. Not a single drop leaked. 
(I love how the ribbon match with the bottle, didn't take it off even after I unsealed it) 

Another protection seal. 
Silly me keep trying to pour the toner out on my first try  :( 

This is cute. 
There are some story about Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazeel Toner.
It's so clear that we can capture picture on it. 

Straightaway after I unwrap this package, I started to use it. 
Please bear with me for around one week time of trying. 
And follow me for revealing more surprises in next post. 


Once again thanks 








No comments:

Post a Comment