Monday 7 October 2013

{Review} Senka Perfect Gel (Makeup Remover)

I got this Senka perfect gel from a random drugstore shopping. 
I was looking for a light makeup remover to remove my daily sunblock and BB cream application.
I have good impression to any production from Shisedo related companies. 
Since this is on sale which only costs me RM16++  (np: RM19.90), why not giving it a try. 

These are those makeup I normally put on. 
Sometimes I just have some Air BB and mascara will do. 

1. I simply sketch my hands by using all my normal makeup stuff. 
2. Apply a peanut size of Senka Perfect Gel. 
3. Blend it and leave it for around 10 seconds. 
4. Wipe it off using a cotton pad. It's CLEAN. 

It clean all my light daily makeup in seconds and leaving me clean, non-greasy feel. 
I can just take bath after work within a minute.

Verdict: FANTASTIC. 

Ingredients list (in case you all are interested):
Water, cyclomethicone, butylene glycol, dipropylene, glycol, dimethicone, PEG-60 glyceryl isostearate, glycerin, ethythexyl palmitate, isodadecane, acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, methylparaben, frangrance, disodium EDTA, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, tocopherol.

I got my Senka Perfect Gel from Watson at offer price RM16.91. 
It's normal price should be RM19.90. 





No comments:

Post a Comment