Tuesday 22 October 2013

{Review} All-time favorite SebaMed Lip Defense Lip Balm (SPF30)

Girls always have some necessities to bring along when going out.
As for me, I pack all my Must-have items in my small little pouch.
From left to right
1. The pouch
2. Sanitary pad and waste paper
3. Tissue pouch
4. Permen (Woods' peppermint lozengs extra strong)
5. Hansaplast (Useful especially wearing new ballerinas)
6. Sebamed Lip Defence (Big <3- check it out below)

Product of the day:

The one and only lip balm I ever finish it and keep returning to it. (I am on my third tube, and bought my fourth!)


It provides the best defense to against the irritating, drying effects of environmental influences. 
Its feature to provide triple protection:
 - Regenerates dry & chapped lips quickly and effectively, alleviating irritation and inflammation with vitamin      E and bisabolol (camomile extract)
 - Nurtures sensitive lips with the intensive treatment properties of the essential plant extracts jojoba and rice    bran. Protecting lips from dehydration. 
 - Defends the tender lip tissue with UVA and UVB filters against sun burn and its consequnces. 
It's ideal for dry, chapped lips. 

[Ingredients]:
Caprylic/Capric/succinic Triglyceride, Cera alba, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Ricinus communis seed oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Oryza sativa bran wax, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bisabolol, Parfum. 

Simple and plain packaging. It's fragrance-free and colorless. It's a little greasy but I like it gives me the intensive care of my lips. My lips easily get dry and chapped till I can easily peel of the dead skin but this will make my lips pigmented. This lip balm provides me all protection and care I need. 
It works to support & protect the natural barrier function of the skin's acid mantle without perservative. 

Pros: 

Fragrance-free, colorless, moist, provide SPF protection.


Cons:

NONE!

Verdict:

Go get 1 and share your love!

I get mine in Guardian at RM10.03 (promotional price). 
For more details: http://www.sebamed.com/products/product.html?tx_nsproductdatabase_pi1[showUid]=125

No comments:

Post a Comment