Monday 28 October 2013

{Haul} Hermo.my

Shhhhh... don't tell my dear I hauled again.
But, Hermo.my is a big temptation to me in terms of products, price and services.
They promises that
- Flash shipping.
- 14 days refundable.
- Buy 2 free shipping (west Malaysia).
- Free samples with valid purchase.
It's great, right?

嘘。。。不要跟我的dear说我又败家了
可是, Hermo.my真是一大诱惑。他们以最好的价钱提供大量产品和超好的服务。
他们承诺:
- 闪电式的运输
- 14天退货服务
- 购买两个产品既免付邮费 (西马)
- 免费试用装
很吸引人吧~~~


Hermo.my is official flagship store for many brands that we can hardly get from elsewhere. 
Hermo.my 是许多本地很难找到的品牌的网路旗舰店。


They also provide other brands we loved.
除此之外,他们也提供其他热卖的牌子。


& 3CE is here too!!!
这里也有3CE哦~~~

Don't forget to check their website regularly. Great deals everyday!!!
And truly love them to provide great deals for all brands they have. Not only covered over those brands with lower price. 
记得要常常到Hermo.my 逛逛, 他们每一天都有不同的促销。
而且,不是只有那些较便宜的商品哦!凡是他们的有卖的产品都会轮流做促销哦!

Shop with Hermo credits:
With Hermo credits, you can get futher discount when shopping. 
How to collect it?
- Every successful purchase on Hermo.my is counted. 
   Every RM1 = 1 credit
- Review your products on Hermo's beauty wall. You can get 50 credits for every approved review. 
- Continuous logging for 10 days will give you 200 credits. 
- Confirm your receipt of item purchase will give you 20 credits. 
- Share your product from Hermo.my on Instagram with hashtag #hermomy gives you 50 credits. 
Who will say no to discounts? Sharing is caring.

收集Hermo credits,就可以赚取更多折扣哦!!!
要怎样收集呢?
- 当你在Hermo.my每花费RM1 就可以赚到 1 credit。
- 在 Hermo's beauty wall介绍/推荐你所购买的产品也可以获得50 credits哦。
- 如果你有Hermo 的户口,持续登录10天就能获得200 credits。
- 确认收到你购买的产品可获得20 credits。
- 在Instagram 分享你在Hermo.my购买的产品,加上 #hermomy的hashtag 就能获得50 credits. 
有谁能抗拒的了折扣呢?而且好东西就应该要分享的嘛~~~

My purchase:

Create an account at Hermo.my
We can always keep track to our orders easily. 
Every details is stated so clearly like order time, order number, stock availability, shipment tracking number.
You can also choose your preference to receive your item purchased during weekdays or weekends. 
It's so convenient. We never have to worry that nobody sign upon receiving anymore. 

Hermo.my 注册一个户口,我们可以轻易查询我们下单的产品。
所有的资料包括购买的时间,账单号码,产品是否缺货和邮件号码(如已寄出)。
你也可以选择你要在周日或周末收到邮件。方便吧!不用再担心没有人帮你签收哦。。。

Really flash shipping. I received it the next day they sent it out. 
Everything was wrapped nicely. 
他们寄出产品的第二天,我就收到了哦。。。快吧?
所有产品都包装的很好噢。。。

The two boxes of My Beauty Diary mask and Laneige Sleeping mask are my purchases. 
I got a My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser (30ml) as free gift. (<3)
我只买了两盒我的美丽日记面膜和Laneige 晚安面膜。
另一个粉红色的我的美丽日记蓝莓优格氨基酸洁颜乳 (30 ml) 是赠品哦 <3

Actually I faced some difficulties during my first purchase on Hermo.my
I registered an account using my email but eventually my Karpersky antivirus block me when logging. 
With no choice, I want the items at good price so much, I registered again using my FB and it works. 
But, when I checking out, I can't add my delivery address. It's empty no matter how many times I add new address. 
其实这次是我第一次在Hermo.my购物,结果过程中就遇到一些问题了。
本来,用我的电邮注册了一个户口,可是不知怎么回事,我的防毒软件一直阻止我登录。
没办法之下 (真的很想买啦!),我就用面子书重新注册另一个户口,终于顺利登录啦~~~
谁知道,当我选好产品要结帐时,一直加不到邮寄地址。 加了好多次结果都是空空的。:(



However, after I sent them an email that night, Ian Chua from Hermo.my replied me on next day morning. 
He tried his best to solve the problems after few emails and calls. 
They helped me to add the delivery address manually. 
Thumbs up for their quick response and help! 

当晚,就赶紧发了个电邮向他们求助。第二天一早Ian Chua就回复我了哦~~~
来来回回几封电邮和几通电话后,他们终于手动式帮我加了邮寄地址,我才成功下单哦!
这么快的恢复和热情的帮忙真是超赞的哦!!

Opps! I forget to mention that for first time purchase, you will have 10% off! 
Copy this promotion code when check out:
噢,差点忘了,第一次在Hermo.my购物,可以享有10%折扣哦!
付款时记得复制这个促销码:

tryhermola


Check them out today: 
今天就去逛逛吧:
Website : www.hermo.my
Facebook : www.facebook.com/HermoMalaysia
Instagram : hermomy



2 comments:

  1. 请问1hermo credit可以折扣多少呢?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 请问1hermo credit可以折扣多少呢?

    ReplyDelete