Tuesday 26 November 2013

{Butterfly Project School}: This Christmas I Wish Santa Hermo to bring me...

Christmas is always my favorite festive season and I will easily lose control as I want everything for Christmas and welcoming my brand new year.
I enjoy receiving presents and unwrapping them
(but the question is nobody send me the present >.<)

OH!!! THIS YEAR MIGHT BE DIFFERENT
The butterfly project is collaborating with Hermo.com.my to grant the wishes of lucky butterflies come true through a Christmas Wish Chapter.


Who is santa Hermo.com.my?
Remember my haul from them?
Read about it here: http://yychangichangi.blogspot.com/2013/10/haul-hermomy.html

Hermo.com.my is a new beauty products group-buying online platform.

14 days refundable without reasons, 
Free samples with valid purchase,
 Buy 2 free shipping (west Malaysia), 
Daily Hot deals

They are now having Christmas Promotion too!!
What else can stop us from browsing and shopping at Hermo.com.my?!

Now I am granted wishes which may come true if I am lucky!
Peep my wishlist now:
1. My Scheming 7 Days Whitening Mask Set (price: RM25.90)

No women/girls can resist masks. This mask set are suitable for all skin type which provide moisturizing, hydrating and whitening effects. Basically, all my skin concern are covered. Just turn beautiful in 7 Days!

2. Yadah Cactus Mist - Fresh Lime (price: RM25.00)
I used to travel around music school, students' houses and university during my daily life of studying and music-teaching. Moving indoor and outdoor make my skin feel sticky and uneasy. I like to keep my face refreshing and hydrating! The pleasant natural fragrance brighten my days too.

3. Chloe See By Chloe Perfumed Lotion (RM28)

Remember the highly raved See By Chloe perfume created by Michel Almairac,
Top note: Citrusy notes of bergamot, apple blossom, jasmine and ylang-ylang
Base note: Vanilla and sandalwood
This lotion makes me smell the same and keep my skin moisture at the same time!

Christmas is always a wishing season.
Wishing my parents to be healthy always
Wishing me to graduate soon
Wishing my dear love me more :p

Wishing everyone got their wish list come true! <3

Big thank you to Santa Hermo and the Butterfly Project.
Making wishlist is always fun! (It's best when it come true too :p)






6 comments:

  1. I also wish to have Christmas present :)
    http://xin-xinshenghuo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Create ur wishlist. Who knows santa Hermo might grant ur wish to be true!

      Delete
    2. after i write my blog post, anything else i need to do a??
      http://xin-xinshenghuo.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. U can join it here! who knows u might be granted the wish to be true!

      http://www.plusizekitten.com/2013/11/hermo-malaysia-christmas-wish-list.html

      Delete
  2. Good luck babe! I’ve participated the contest as well :)

    Nice blog :) Followed you.


    www.lizzieleong.com

    ReplyDelete