Thursday 31 October 2013

{Butterfly Project School} Bag of Lice



It's Halloween!!! and I gt a spooky surprise this year!
Mamasan of the Butterfly Project Malaysia gave us a Caterpillars 1-Day Shocked.
25 caterpillars were choose to review the Halloween-themed Bag of Love Lice.

Love to make notes before I do any blog post to avoid missing any details.

For those who are new to this new concept of beauty box:
A beauty box is a beauty subscription where subscribers will get a new mystery box with deluxe sample-sized beauty products after their subscription. 

Remember my post about Bag of Love special edition
I told u how much I like Bag of Love than the others beauty box as they DOES NOT COME IN A BOX!!!
Instead, it comes in a beautiful, customised and unique bags each month. 
I am not only looking forward to those products in it but also the Bag itself. 
It can be my stationary bag, toiletry bag, cosmetic pouch.... etc. 
Women will never have enough pouch. (Or maybe only me?  *shy shy) 

Bag of Love always bring us surprises such as including a BOOK in their Bag of Love in August to cultivate/promote reading habits and share their book of interest. 
For monthly subscription fee of RM39.90, I am sure that we always get something more than that. 
Also, each subscription will contribute RM1 to Bag of Love which spread all our love to those who are needed (for charity). 

 After I received the email from Mamasan that informing for being chosen for the Caterpillars 1-Day shocked, I had been waiting the spooky bag to reach me.
Finally I received my Bag of Lice yesterday!

 I think I do after unwrapping is uploaded this pic to Instagram to inform the Butterflies and Mimi from Bag of Love that I received it. 

Mimi sent us Bag of Lice in witch costume!

I like this! Say Boo!
Clearly list down every item in the bag and direction of application. 
We got 3 FULL-SIZED items this time!


Splassh Mini glow in the Dark Nail Polish. Full-Sized, worth RM3.90
Don't be scared if you see flying nails in the dark :p

Highly raved Definite Smudger Brush, Full-Sized, worth RM69
They actually given out two types of brush (the other one is a Eye Blender Brush) randomly.
 Don't worry if you see mine is different from yours. 

Nanowhite Infinity Color Correction (CC cream) SPF50/PA+++, Full-Sized, worth RM49.90
My first CC cream! 

SP Smoothen Shampoo, 30ml (worth RM72 for a full-sized of 250ml)
SP Color Save Mask, 30ml (worth RM109 for a full-sized of 200ml)
I got my special favoritism towards hair product. 
I think I care for my hair more than my face. 
Love to have this especially for travelling.

Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-Cellulite Concentrate, 30ml (worth RM185 for a full-sized of 200ml)
A famous brand but new product to me. 
This is the wonder of beauty bag, isn't it?

Beside the items in the list, we got a voucher for Lovely Chocolate Spa Treatment. 
We can enjoy chocolate body scrub, shower, aromatherapy massage, aroma eye pillow treatment, and ginger tea in 75 mins  at RM99++ per pax (min 2 pax)

Here come the pouch! This time we got a drawstring pouch. 
For me, it is best to be used as a toiletry bag or cable bag. 
Its large-sized will be enough for me to fit all the different cable and chargers in. 

My favorite product:

I was so amazed of it when I first try it. 

It is a milky white cream initially. When I blend it, I transform to fit my skin tone. (Like Magic!)
As you can see in pic no.5, my skin tone was even out. 
and I don't feel any greasiness. 
Love my first CC cream by Nanowhite, introduced by Bag of Love Lice. 


Are you falling in love with Bag of Love
You can choose to subscribe them monthly, quarterly and annually (gift or extra month of subscription upon subscribing them at quarterly or annually basis). 
Read more information at their official website: http://www.bag-of-love.com/
Join their interactive Facebook page to receive the most updated news:  https://www.facebook.com/BagofLove

Remember to stay tune on the Facebook while reading my post!
They are going to announce the subscribing mechanic of the latest special edition bag at 9pm on 31/10/2013 (Today)! 
You can can this eco-friendly bag with 5 full-sized and 1 bonus deluxe sample-sized products (worth RM866) at only RM259.90!!!
They have only 30 of it.
Get yourself ready!!!


Since everyone have to be standby for subscribing the special edition bag, so I just end this post here. Haha!
Once again, millions of big Thank you to

Mimi from Bag of Love, for spreading her love over baby caterpillars. (We will be grown up soon!)

&

The Butterfly Project Malaysia, for giving us so much chance to expose ourselves!


Oh... share my halloween look by the highly raved 魔漫相机 

Thank you for reading <3


No comments:

Post a Comment