Monday 17 February 2014

{Review} BeautyMate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Toner 美肌之志净白补水纳米化妆水

This story begins the day before I headed back to my hometown for Chinese New Year.
I received a surprise parcel.
When I received notification that I got a parcel at reception counter, I was wondering.
I didn't purchase anything recently online.


Out of surprise, I got a parcel from Natta Cosme!
I love receiving parcel as unwrapping a parcel always makes me surprise.
Natta Cosme never fails in this.
I got a nicely printed box, firm enough to protect everything in it.

It's time to be nattalicious! 

This time I got:

BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner and Mask Set 美肌之志净白补水纳米组合


It's HYDRATING 补水! If you ever read my previous post, Hydration is my main skincare concern all the time. 
Based on my own theory, if my skin is hydrated enough, I won't have other acne/dull-skin/ oily-skin problems.

BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner 美肌之志净白补水纳米化妆水



What's it so special about: 

It's extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolysed Pearl and Glycoproteins. 
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract helps in hydrating your skin and facilitate the metobolism which enhance fast absorption of lotion. 
Hydrolyszed pearl helps in brightening up the skin tone and balancing pH value.
Glycoproteins helps in increasing moisture level of skin by 60% and keep the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours or above. 

[Ingredients]:
Purified water, thriethanolamine, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, hyaluronic acid, glycerine, xathan gum, glyceryl polymethacrylate/ glycoproteins/ yeast extract (Faex)/ aleuritic acid, methylisothiazolinone, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, hydrolyzed pearl, sea salt, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, morus nigra leaf extract, soluble collagen, butylene glycol, lecithin, carnitine, ubiquinone, lodopropynyl, butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, PEG-40 hydragenated castor oil. 

My personal experience of trying: 
This 120ml toner is packed in a orange glass bottle. 
It comes with a pump. 

I prefer a pump than a pouring outlet.
Especially when the outlet is slightly big, it spills some toner out when I am pouring it onto cotton pad. 
So much wasted! 

Watery texture.

Should apply it by using cotton pad. I leave it on my hand just to show its watery texture. 
Normally, any toner that contain hyraluronic acid will be slightly thicker which leaves me stickiness. 
Out of surprise, this toner give me a refreshing clean and matte touch. 
Just feel my skin is hydrated and moist. 
It comes with light pleasant scent too. 

BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask 美肌之志净白补水纳米面膜 

(RM33.21 for 7 pcs from Natta Cosme

Other than the toner, I received BeautyMate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask from Natta Cosme also.
After around 1 week of using the toner, I applied this mask.

So watery 


The mask covered my face seamlessly. 
It fitted so well that I can spend my waiting time doing other chores without dropping it.

Taa daa~~~
Refreshing moisture look

Pros (All based on my own preference): 
Scent: light and pleasant. It's comfortable for me.
Packaging: I like the pump. It's convenient. 
Texture: Less sticky.
Functionality: Really saw the difference from hydrating and brightening, makes my skin recover from the tiredness during CNY.

Cons(All based on my own preference)
Didn't found any cons of it yet. 

Verdict: 
New favorite toner! Its light texture gives my refreshing and hydrating skin from daily skincare regime. 
It suits all skin types especially for those with dehydrated and dull skin. 

Where to get it: 
These 2 products are available at Natta Cosme.
Or you may get them in one Value set

Natta Cosme brought in fabulous product from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, US and UK. 
Do check them out at
Their official website: http://www.nattacosme.com/
Their instagram: @nattacosme

1 comment:

  1. it's greet to received parcel every month :D.
    your review is awesome too
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete