Monday 21 October 2013

{Butterfly Project School Chapter 1: Natta Cosme}: Review of Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-free Toner

This post finally up. I wanna share my review of Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-free Toner.
For those who miss my unwrapping experience, check it out in my previous post.

And once again, thanks to Butterfly Project Malaysia and Natta Cosme for their collaboration which benefits us as a new learning process in blogging and experience such a impressive product.

Natta Cosme was founded by 2011. They have a actual store in Seremban. For babes in Seremban, find their address in here, and go for shopping!!  For those who is much further from there, no worries, we can always access their fabulous selections of products through www.nattacosme.com . They sell the hottest product from Japan, Taiwan and Korea. For those nature-lovers, they also resell those organic products from US and UK too.

Product of the Day: 

Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-free Toner



Thayers blended rose petal water with Witch Hazel extract (certified organic Aloe Vera) and Vitaminin E in this amazing toner. This combination (especially Witch Hazel) did excellent in pore tightening, smoothing and beautifying skin without drying it. 
P/S: Thayers are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract fro the Witch Hazel Shrub which maintain the highest levels of therapeutic tannins.

What it comes for: 

-Moisturizes
-Cleanse

What is it special for:

- Alcohol-free
-Paraben-free
-Propylene Glycol-free
-Un-distilled Witch Hazel

[Ingredients]:
Purified water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Certified organic filet of Aloe Vera), Glycerin (Vegetable), Fragrance (Natural rose), Hamamelis Virginiane (Thayers proprietary un-distilled certified organic Witch Hazel) extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) flower water, Citric acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) seed extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate.
IT's ORGANIC.

My personal experience of trying:

First impression: It's huge!
It is 355ml. 
Just to show you how is it different in size compared to a medium-sized toner. 
Last longer for those who do not like to change their toner frequently. 


As you can see, it's so clear. This transparent toner which allows me to read the introduction about it. 
Pleasant rosy smell I like. 
Personally don't like artificial, man-made smell. 
Hardly found rosy smell that I like and this is one of my favorite

Normal outlet.
I think is relatively small. I need to pour for few seconds. 
Yet, it's still convenient and not causing any trouble.

To apply toner, my personal habit is by using cotton pad. What do you think.
[Right: Lily Bell Lilian Puff from Natta Cosme]
The cotton pad remain in shape after wiping my whole round face.
[Left: Wxxtson's brand cotton pad]
A bit out of shape. The toner spread widely. I need to drench it with more toner. 

Impurities and dirt from my face (in the red round circle) eventhough I did double cleansing using makeup remover and cleanser foam. :(

Pros:

Scent: Big love. Natural rosy smell. Pleasant & soothing. 
Texture: Light and pure light water. Highly recommended for those who dislike sticky feel from toner. 
Function: Excellent in removing impurities without drying my skin. Good for any other product used after it to penetrate my skin. Moist & clean face brighten my days. 

Cons:

It give my warm, sting fell on my very first try of using it. (Probably because of my slightly sensitive skin but it doesn't happen anymore <3)

Verdict: 

I love it!!! I use it now for my days and nights skincare regime. Excellent scent, texture, function. 
Highly recommended for babes with all skin types especially normal to dry skin types. 

You can get it from Natta Cosme at only RM45 instead of RM55 (n.p)

Remember the surprise in my last post

Kind Natta Cosme brought us discount!
Exclusively for my readers, you can get RM5 discount for purchase above RM50 with:
Discount code: LOVEBT
(Expired by 15/1/2014)
Pamper your skin by now!

You can find them at 
FB: https://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme?fref=ts
Official webpage: www.nattacosme.com

Thanks to Butterfly Project School for introducing me Natta Cosme.

Thanks to Natta Cosme for bringing me Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-free Toner which amaze me~~~



Love, 
Yiying

No comments:

Post a Comment