Monday 2 December 2013

{Haul} Christmas Present for myself 给自己的圣诞礼物

The title sounds so sad.
I got a Christmas present for myself.
Maybe I was too busy during the whole November, I think I deserve a reward.
Maybe I was too depress recently, I need something to cheer myself up.

My gift:  


Laneige launched this holiday collection in early of November.
I have been wanted to try this brand because I love the concept of them.
I have told my sis that I'll save money to get their Christmas set.

Last friday was the monthly Parkson Member Days, and I got my Winterland Waterful Set at RM250 (n.p. RM390).


Benefits of Waterful set: 
Boost of hydration and continuous supply of hydration to your skin for up to 24 hours! 
Did i ever mention that HYDRATION is always my only skincare concern? 
I believe that hydrated skin will prevent the other skin problems. 

In this set, I got: 
Water Bank Essence (60ml + 15ml) 
Water Bank Gel Cream (50ml) 
Water Bank Double Moisture Mask (1 pc)
Oil Free Cleansing Liquid (25ml) 
Winterland Sequin Pouch            <------- my bff has been eyeing on this pouch, Haha!


The nice SA gave me a sample of Snow BB Soothing Cushion (Natural Beige)

 With this purchase, I can join Club Laneige for free. I got these vouchers! 

Please be effective on me. I will be aiming for the reward programme for Club Laneige!

Laneige FB: https://www.facebook.com/laneigemalaysia
Laneige Official Website: http://www.laneige.com.my/


No comments:

Post a Comment