Tuesday 11 March 2014

Let's pray from MH370

I got to know about this news kinda late as I had been working during Saturday (8 Mar 2014).
When I first got to know about this news through myfm while I should be rushing to buy my lunch, I was so shock.
Once I got back to back to my work station, I started to browse through facebook and mainstream newspaper website.

Malaysia Airline flight MH370 departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 00:41 on 8 Mar 2014 (Sat) and scheduled to arrive Beijing at 06:30. There were 227 passengers of 14 nationalities and 12 Malaysian crew members on board. Last contact with air traffic controllers was reported as 01:30.
According to the scheduled route, it was flying over the South China Sea, south of Vietnam;s Ca Mau peninsula. However, before entering Chinese airspace, they went lost contact. 

It has been 79 hours since they lost contact.
It's not the time to blame whichever authorities that start searching/announcing/reacting slowly.
The best we should do is hoping for the best, ease the pain of any of their families and friend.
We rather believe that this flight is going to the other unknown space. They are all safe.


Appreciate everything we have now, your love one.
Waiting for your return anytime soon, MH370

No comments:

Post a Comment