Wednesday 15 January 2014

{Update} Start of 2014

I am not sure how good is 2014 going to treat me but I' m sure I wanna have a great year ahead.

Isit too late for my 2014 resolution?
1. Finish my master asap.
2. Spend more time with my Dear and Family.
3. Keep updating my blog as a habit.
4. Maintaining writing journal/diary.


I have neglected my blog for around two weeks as I have been preparing my pre-viva. 
It's a good start for me as I know I am going to end my master studies soon. 

Recently I am countdown-ing to fly back for CNY. 
I haven't been back since 8 months ago so I planned to stay longer for my CNY. 
That's means there are more works for me to do before I go back. 
Ok, just to prevent you forget me. I am going to start busy again. 
Will try hard to blog again. 


Hope you all have a great year ahead too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment