Monday 30 December 2013

{Butterfly Project School} My Christmas wish granted by Santa Hermo!

This is a showing off post...lol 

In case you all forgot about it, The Butterfly Project had a collaboration with Santa Hermo to grant Christmas wishes to lucky butterflies through a Christmas wish chapter.
You can browse for my wishlist here.

Proud to said that, I am one of the lucky butterflies! 
I was away to have my Christmas with my bff in Sandakan.
When I was back, I was informed by condo receptionist that I have parcel.
I was wondering as everything I bought online was received before Christmas.

I was surprised by Santa Hermo!
Even the package is nicely printed! 


Pretty Hot Santa brought me my Xmas present!

Everything is packed nicely and safely with bubble wrap! 


Hohoho! my Xmas wishlist granted! 
 Love all the things in it! 

Hope all butterflies got their Xmas wishlist granted by Santa Hermo.
Big thank you to Santa Hermo and The butterfly project.
I had a fabulous christmas, hope you too~~~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your wish granted by Hermo too! You did great, it's a lovely selection.

    ~ShopGirl~

    ReplyDelete